Monday, May 7, 2007

Iraq Letter

From Mrs. Cele Ernst



The following is an excerpt from US Navy Lt Cdr Robert Clowers stationed in a combat zone in Iraq and how much your popcorn is greatly appreciated. He, of course shared it with his friends.



Sunday, March 25, 2007

I received the popcorn today. I am suddenly the most popular guy in Iraq. There are over two hundred people in the section I work in and I believe at least fifty came by to mooch popcorn. I will be attending a briefing all day tomorrow, so I will have to hide or lock up the remainder to ensure there is anything left for me. Thank you for thinking of me and thank you very much for the gift. It is truly appreciated.

________________________________________________________________________


Thanks again for issuing my order of your famous popcorn to a service man in a far away land serving his country.

No comments: